Two of Swords
[html]

WC:: 5+ OOC:: So I didn’t realize how adorable Cosette and Clopin are. Tongue I love your character page.

Life in Vinátta had been on fast forward since the ex New Dawn wolves had joined the vikings. Faces, names, scents, and sounds had been thrown at them from every which way and Palaydrian still hadn’t gotten the chance to fully recognize the feelings of morning sickness in her body once more. The golden woman was occupied with trying to learn the ways of her new pack now that their house was coming together and she’d found out others shared her love of herbology. It was tough, the way of the viking was reminiscent of some of the traditional ways she had grown up in, but all the gods they worshipped and holidays they celebrated were too much for her to wrap her head around in a matter of days. In time she was sure she’d adapt fully to their traditions though Luna would always be her goddess. For now she settled on wearing the Frithr necklace she and her mate had received upon arrival. The symbolic hammer, draped between her breasts, was meant to represent a new beginning and for this, Drin was ever thankful.

Jiva had given his mate respite today in the form of entertaining Leaf. She had been feeling sickly lately, probably from her sudden trek to New Dawn and back, though she reasoned she couldn’t have missed Fayne’s birthing for the world. It could’ve be a combination of things that upset her stomach, but pregnancy was far from her mind. Sure she and Jiva had gotten into it the first night they had their new home, but that was only to appease her husband’s incessant advances and besides, she hadn’t felt like she was in heat, in fact...ever since the death of her children, she hadn’t experienced another heat cycle. She knew it was nothing to truly worry about as the seasons got cooler, but Drin refused to believe what she was feeling was actually morning sickness. Pure denial for so many reasons. To become pregnant now after all the loss they had suffered, the woman would only be a overly cautious wreck.

She pushed the thoughts from her mind as she walked out of home and into the fresh air and daylight. Air, this was what she needed, and a perhaps a nice walk. A mini break from learning Vinátta’s lore wouldn’t hurt and the fae preferred learning about her family from a pack member’s mouth rather than a book. The ocean eyed lady strolled aimlessly through the Jordheim and made her way to the more wild locations in Vinátta where the houses and other structures thinned out. Out here in all the green she was able to get a cleared mind and a bit of peace. She could hear muffled voices from up ahead and began to speed up, meeting more members was essential to her immersion within the new culture. Her eyes focused on a pair of canines, definitely not wolf and truly not resembling any other hybrid or dog she had come in contact with before. A smile pulled at her lips as she hailed them from a few yards away. Hello! I hope I’m not interrupting, she could see as she got closer the larger of the two had some sort of paper within his hands. My name is Palaydrian, she introduced herself, slowly realizing the sleek furred dogs didn’t exactly smell like the pack but more so like a mixture of her own scent. From multiple places, not yet determined.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinmoon .space {float:right; height:230px; width:240px;}
.drinmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#c58062; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinmoon p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.drinmoon {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uTOQP.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#848484; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.drinmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread