New Purpose
[html]

Ooc

Words – 400+

No irritatingly intelligent voice echoed from the mouth of the den. He was left to contend with only the female where she blocked him. He watched and listened still irritated with how his plan had been off and how he had been unable to predict the acts of this woman he once loved. She did not move to guard her pride when he insulted it, neither did she flinch at the thought of combat while carrying young he knew she had sought after so. Those had been his attack points and neither had stuck. Why? Now she stood between him and the Lambda like a bear and her cub… and it struck him then. A realization that explained it. She loved X’ies. For all her heart breaking words and seemingly cold destruction of their relationship, she had lied. She had not fled from love, only approached a different male for it. She had not left Jaden simply because she was ashamed of something he’d done. He recalled how she had been speaking. She talked as she believed. Not only did she love this male but she believed him more capable of the position of Issum. It was why she strove to convince him that he could take time to “earn his place”. A load of misleading deceit. She simply wished for him to leave the Lambda to his whiles and let him take the position without the physical confrontation he could not handle.

As he thought of this the Issum’s gaze skipped away from X’yrin in plain disbelief that he had not seen it before. He shook his head with disappointment in himself. He had believed her when she claimed love was not hers to bear anymore. She had misled him and continued to try and do so. But when his blue returned to hers it was as cold and determined as ever. Your right about one thing, I know nothing of your nomad ways and your word mean less to me as the day goes on. All else you assume… he simply shook his head, Why you still think I would bow because I fear or wish to please you I haven’t the faintest idea. I will earn this position in my eyes and those of my pack members. Not yours and certainly not that of your mate’s. If you wish to stop me, your timing is growing late and your threats hollow. So I will call again: X’ies! Speak with me lest I deem you the coward your Issor makes you out to be! His voice was authoritative and though he called X’yrin’s threat hollow he stood a bit wider for balance and ready should she finally make good on it.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread