What's This?
((253)) :: --

[html]

Sabine Perrin du Lac
I got dust from a rattlesnake, I got a black spider bone.
If that don't do it, baby, you'd better leave it all alone.

She much preferred her optime form, as her accessories were far less comfortable on the four-legged form of herself. Around her arm she bore colourful bands of leather and other materials, which actually proved useful from time to time. Her mass of curly locks was adorned in beads and bone pieces, and the black dreads that rested over her slender shoulders were no different. Feathers fallen (never plucked) from her dearest pet, a large bearded vulture she had named Kalenkro were also rested in her mane, making it a wild variety of decorations.

Her lighter brown ears were pierced, as well as her upper lip, bone gauges in the cartilage of the perked appendages. The rest of her body was a muddy colour, which matched her desired homeland quite nicely. She was a mix of browns, blacks and reds, muted to a swampy tone fitting to the voodoo witch.

Black tipped tail swayed some as she softly hummed a song in Louisianan Creole, half-lidded eyes adding to the apathetic expression often found upon the luperci's face. She wasn't much searching for anything in particular, just anything she could see herself using in the future. Plus, now she'd found time away from her work to explore the area, so she may become familiar with what items could be found in certain locations, which places to avoid, and if areas held specific interests to her that she may want to keep in mind.

Humming softly still, Sabine Perrin du Lac wandered about the Western Tangles.

They call me the voodoo woman...
And I know the reason why...

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread