until we meet the moon
[html]

((402)) Information about the house can be found here under Rio's Row House. ouo

Harvey

Panting softly, as they rushed in the harsh weather to reach their shared destination, the scarred aussie dog rushed over to couch, snatching off the crudely folded blanket that hung over the top so that he could rush back over to the soaked woman's side, wrapping the material around her.

He'd been trying to take care of the house as well as he could alone since Rio had left, and despite his ability to do so, he was still a man used to living with others, so some things weren't in the best of shape, but he tried his best at what he did.

The smile never left his face as he listened to the words escaping Aoves, giving a tender laugh afterwards. Ya don't 'ave t' thank me, love. An' dontcha worry yourself! His laugh grew a bit louder, as he tried to cheer up the situation. I bet your singin' would be lovely, an' don't feel like ya need t' let me be... I enjoy 'avin' company. Really, ya won't bovah me a' all, an' if I need me space, I'll let ya know before 'and, I will.

Half the reason he was so eager to allow her to stay was that he disliked being alone. He could manage, of course, but if given the choice between having a house to himself to do whatever he wanted whenever he pleased or having to share the home with a stranger or two and collectively keep maintenance of the place, he'd pick the latter without any doubt.

The only thing that could possibly trouble him was his anger issues. They were, for the most part, controlled, but in certain situations still, he found himself regretting his outbursts or actions. With a gentle soul such as Aoves about, he didn't figure he'd do anything to harm the hybrid, but as he had stated to her, if time was needed, she'd be alerted. Then, he'd be able to go to his room, and calm himself down before doing something unappealing or unsafe.

Thoughts coming back to the situation at hand, Harvey patted her shoulder. Lemme grab ya some towels, t' 'elp ya get dried off... Unless ya want t' wash off first? The Brit wondered with a shrug. The wa'er may be a lil' cold, but it's clean. Anyway, I'll 'elp ya out 'fore le'in' ya loose. He joked some, his smile still apparent.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread