There is light even where sadows lie
[html]

NOTES // any time // LOCATION

In the Circle, the Circle of Life

She came here more and more fading from Niro's side. He was healing but it was slow and it was to much for her to just be at his side. Her children were growing and flying on their own wings. She wanted something to occupy her time. So she did as her mother asked and cared for her step father. Though there was more to that story now. She knew her mother would not be pleased at all.

Amaranth looked at her younger brother. I'm not really sure I'm gonna cook these. I think raw is nice. She spoke looking at him. Her purple eyes just watched him he mourned her maybe more then the others. Maybe more then Amaranth herself. she moved slightly leaning a hand on the counter. They are well, Niro is healing though he will never be the same. She spoke looking to him.

Amaranth looked at him. Hati, I know this is hard. Her being gone. she spoke looking at him. Your her youngest or one of the three. Amaranth spoke. Gifted a name with meaning and a bright future ahead of you. She said as she looked at him. Life it was a gift a mother could give and mother nature could take.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3
<style>
.life {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#A85454; color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%}
.life b {color:#ff8b37; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread