Create a Territory & Sub-Territory V
I uhm, suck at this kind of stuff. But I'll give it a shot anyway. Are you guys planning on giving the main territories french names like the ones we already have? I could help with the english - french translation later on, if anyone needs it. :|

Territory Name: Blackmoor Castle
Your Name/Alias: Jessica
Territory size in square miles: 0.5 sqm? I dunno. >_<
If a sub-territory, approximate location on the map: In the new territory, somewhere below Twilight Vale, along the atlantic coast.
Territory Description: Nestled into the cliffs bordering the atlantic ocean sits a wonder beyond belief: Blackmoor Castle. Thousands of years ago in medieval times, a Scottish Lord arrived onto these barren shores and had the castle built with actual black stones from his native country. This was to be a wedding gift to his intended bride. High walls surround the castle along with a draw bridge and moat. The interior, although drafty still holds all the riches that he brought with him; tapestries, silver, gold and jewels. It is said that his bride-to-be never made it there, but the grief stricken Lord still wanders the halls and keeps the castle intact, sill waiting.

:|

Messages In This Thread