[p] the strength i need to push me
[html]

i just love to take forever to reply to threads i am such a loser. and i noticed they are only, like, a week apart from age. 8D

She had scented their approach, since a breeze was carrying that day in whichever direction, but she did not waste her time to look up at whomever it was. It was not one of her blood-family, so it concerned little to her whom it was. It was often that pack members would pass her by, but they were usual doing their Family duties, and Harrow was busy not truly caring about their appearance. It was less about being bitter and more about not wanting to go out and socialize. They were her family in relation terms, so that enough kept her from lashing out her tongue, and that left her with being respectfully quiet.

She continued to chisel her name into the tree, script text nearly perfect, not yet beautiful, though. To achieve perfection by marking her title upon the tree with flawless grace seemed to be her current goal, and she was wrapped up in it. The clearing of a throat advanced her ahead of time that they, whoever they were, were not passing by, so she finished carving her first name, leaving it unfinished as she turned her head towards the pair, keeping a hand against the tree.

It was an unfamiliar woman and man, and nothing about them, scent or looks, were nothing familiar to her. She did recognize the female's overly happiness as something annoying, but she did not allow it to register on her face. "I am fine," she answered vaguely, tapping a claw against the tree. "And you, miss?" Harrow could be diplomatic, if she tried, but it felt odd to call someone that when it seemed the other seemed to be about the same age as her. Oh well, she supposed. Better safe than sorry.

"My name is Harrow... D'Angelo." She pecked a sharp nail against the bark, as if to point out it was obvious enough. "Associate. You?"

<style type="text/css">
.mistytree b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffe5c6; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.mistytree .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.mistytree p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mistytree {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#e6c378; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SalFA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515f64; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#917730; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread