i see through you; j
Character Name: Ryan de le Poer
Character Birthdate (including year): Aug 3 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci (not applicable to non-canines): Luperci
Your e-mail: stainedglasseyes[at]yahoo.com
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): AIM; meetvirginiax3
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Memberrr.
Idk if I even need this in here? This is open for anyone, even though she does call for Gabriel. Entertain me! Big Grin
[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

So she hadn’t actually come back that night like she had intended, but her talk with Savina made Ryan think that maybe this was the right thing to do. She had been so excited about the idea of possibly living here when she had first met Corona, but her run in with Anselm had changed all of that. She was still petrified of what would happen once he found out, but she was willing to take the chance. Maybe after being a member of Inferni for awhile, and getting to know him through the clan, Ryan would finally be able to reveal the truth behind her crimson eyes.

She had almost forgot the name that Corona had given her, but it came back once she reached the familiar pikes with mounted skulls. Though she knew their intent, she found them more interesting than anything. Maybe had she more wolf blood in her veins they would have frightened her more. Luckily for Ryan, her mother’s full coyote blood had taken a large influence in Ryan’s appearance, save for a few of Anselm’s attributes. She settled her bag on the ground, the length of her plaid dress falling halfway down her thighs. She cupped a hand to her mouth, calling out for the leader. "Gabriel!" She looked around, hoping she might see someone approach. Was she doing this right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread