i see through you; j
Ahh yay! Thanks for replying.[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

She waited, observing the brush past the invisible border eagerly in hopes of spotting movement. Though she did see something, it turned out just to be a rogue bird. After a few moments of anxious waiting, she decided to take a seat. She wasn’t aware that it probably wasn’t the best etiquette, but either way she wouldn’t have cared much.

When the sound of footfall finally came, Ryan eagerly jumped to her feet, brushing away the dust and dirt which had collected on her clothing. She expected to see an entirely unfamiliar face, but was surprised about who it was that had decided to appear. She wasn’t staring at the doggish appearance of Inferni’s Aquila, but instead that familiar crimson.

"Anselm," she said, feeling almost shocked that her father had been the one to respond. "Oh no, it’s not urgent," she reassured him before continuing. "I just decided that I wanted to join Inferni and Corona told me I should ask for your cousin if I did choose to come back." She couldn’t help but smirk at herself, half amused by Anselm’s presence.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread