i see through you; j
[html]

Dude, you should have kicked me sooner when nobody got to this. XD; -Suffers from seizures when joiners wait too long, anyway.-

Gabriel had his family and Anselm had his job. It always seemed natural that he bother himself with potential joiners while Gabriel tended to other business; Anselm honestly preferred keeping careful track of exactly who was within Inferni's ranks anyway. Some of the folks that showed up here were downright strange, but as far as he could tell the clan would never turn away a sympathiser that was able to contribute to their cause (whatever that was). Either way, Ryan seemed more balanced than some of them and she could obviously take care of herself, having lived alone (or nearly) her entire life.
Giving a relaxed shrug and a small grin, he gestured toward the inside of the territory, inviting her inside. "I don't know what he's up to but I sure as hell don't mind if you stay here," he said, actually rather pleased that the girl had come here--even though there was still something weird about her that made him slightly uncomfortable. At least now she wouldn't be wondering around on her own; that was reassuring in some strange way. "Want me to show you around?" It was unusual of him to volunteer so much time to somebody, but part of him was tempted to believe if they talked long enough he'd magically figure out exactly why she mattered so much at all.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread