i see through you; j
Fine by me. -exhausted/dead-[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

Being a traveler by nature, Ryan had a little more stamina then most, but this trek wore away at it rather ravenously. She too was panting once they reached their destination, and the bangs shielding her brow were now tucked away from her face as she tied back her long hair. "It’s gorgeous," she joked, emitting a half laugh that was more exhausted than anything. The ground had increasingly sloped upwards on their journey there, and now she could see why. From their vantage point, Ryan could see a little ways out at Inferni’s grounding stretching below. This was one large hill.

"I would assume it’s not much of a gathering spot during the summer," she commented, noticing just how much sun this area got. There was nothing to blocks those rays, and it was significantly brighter up here than where they had been before. It was almost strange to feel this change in temperature, but she agreed with her father. Come winter and even fall, this would be a nice place to catch some warm rays of sunshine. "What else is there?" She asked, eager to possibly see the ‘man’ or ‘water’ he had given her the choice of selecting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread