i see through you; j
Figured we could end this since it was getting outdated, and they'd done a lot. :][html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

"Hmm," she muttered, still looking up at the building that loomed over them. She could sense the mystery radiating out from the structure, and she made a note to herself to do some exploring after she had settled in. Maybe she would discover some of those hidden passageways that Anselm had mentioned.

"Well," she said, breaking her crimson gaze away from the estate. "I suppose I’ll get myself settled in for the night – find somewhere to put my things. Thank you for showing me around, Anselm. I’ve appreciated it." She wouldn’t mind having him give her more of a tour, but she didn’t want to keep him from whatever it was that he needed to do. For all she knew, he could have had a complete list of tasks to complete. Or maybe nothing at all. He had been nice enough to show her this much, and she figured she could let him off and figure the rest out for herself. "See you soon," she said, before heading off through the estate’s garden.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread