[J] Rebuilding The Ruins
[html]

OOC: Eeek, Iv never replied to two people before, Please excuse any mistakes i make because I'm trying to get used to a posting order

Calla had perked her ears hearing the soft crunching of the leaves, sand and twigs beneath someone's paws. She sat there her ears swiveling trying to pinpoint who was coming near her at such a fast pace, perhaps one of the packs members or even the alpha. Leaning against the tree her breathing shallow and quick, her vision blurring from the lack of food and water due to her travels. Calla heard someone near her, turning to look at who it was she was taken aback by how quickly someone arrived, someone whom truly seemed to care. Hearing the male say Hey, you called? she couldn't help but instantly bring her ears back. She had never been so happy to see a stranger in her entire life. Calla was very close to the point of tears by that time, letting out a soft whimper she looked at her naked self and blushed lightly thinking that she was so filthy in front of a male. Y-yes, I called she said in a soft and timid voice

Turning to reposition herself so that she could face him was a lot harder for her than it should have been. She was basically fur and bones, she knew she looked sickly and she felt bad that she couldn't help herself, not even to save her own life. Calla had been orphaned as a pup and had been alone ever since, the only reason she was still alive was due to some very nice vagabonds that would care for her and help her. I called, B-but i don't know whats wrong with me. she asked the male in a weak voice. Her eyes where filled with the agony of being so thin and weak, her frail frame slowly giving into the gravity and falling over onto her side. Calla's ears perked quickly hearing the loud foot falls of a horse closing in on their position, her tail flicked back and forth nervously as she tried to gather the strength to push herself to a position that she could use the tree to lean against once more.

She leaned against the tree heavily trying to find a way to make herself look alot tougher since she was out numbered. Letting out a frightened whimper she heard the females voice Are you alright? the female asked her. Calla looked up to the female with begging and hurt filled eyes I'm sorry for disturbing you. I didn't think it was that late. I don't think i could walk another step she said looking between both of them. It was clear that she hardly knew about sociability. Agony filled her eyes, tears spilling from her eyes down her cheek and to the floor one by one. I'm sorry that I almost crossed into your packs territory she said, It was completely obvious to everyone but her that she always said sorry to much. Calla had finally gotten herself seated upwright since her body had been tortured for many months, it was only a matter of time before she fell face first onto the ground.

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread