[J] Rebuilding The Ruins
[html]

Sorry about not posting right away, i fell asleep at my computer x3 I'm getting writers block so this post may not be as good as the first two

Calla kept her ears back being around strange wolves made her feel uneasy, but she knew in the back of her mind if she didn't get help she wouldn't last much longer. Calla listened to the male speak, his words calmed her as he said It's alright, things will be better. You'll be well again soon. She wished she could tell him how comforting that small sentence was. Watching the male as he wrapped his arms around her she let out a low growl as she was picked up What are you doing! Put me down! she said in a weak voice, she had tried to make her voice sound angry but she was much to weak to put any tone to her voice let alone scream or struggle against the male. Listening to the male talk to the woman on the horse as if she wasn't there made her even more upset.

Struggling against him but when the woman spoke Now, sweetheart, there ain't nothin' to be sorry about, You didn't do anythin' bad, so don't go apologizin' She nodded to the woman still feeling upset that she couldn't do much to help them move her. But the moment the horse was mentioned she almost panicked, the horse was so large and so much stronger than she was, she had been afraid of horses since she was very little. The woman spoke again, and she was shocked Of course I'll give her a ride, just prop her up here. Calla looked up at the woman starting to struggle against the males arms as she was pushed up onto the horse, looking around whimpering loudly Please let me down she said almost shaking in fear. The scent of fear clear in the air as the woman took her coat off, She didn't know what to do with the piece of cloth having never worn clothes before, Taking the coat and setting it on her lap trying not to seem stupid she heard the woman ask for her name I.. I'm Calla she said in a fearful shaky tone. She couldn't help but be afraid of the horse since she was thrown off her horse only a few months before. Without thinking she gripped the horse tightly her claws piercing its skin still shaking with fear her fur stood on end as she basically held onto the horse for dear life.

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread