[J] Rebuilding The Ruins
[html]

Insperation is dwindling D:

Calla winced as she took her first few steps, bloody paw prints left from where her paws had laid. A male had emerged from what seemed like out of no where and she flicked her tail back and forth as she listened to Aly and the male talk. Bringing her ears back she looked at Aly as she mentioned her being carried. If you think me being carried would be best, I guess i wouldnt mind she said letting out a soft sigh. She knew she didn't look that well, being as weak as she felt she could only imagine how horribly weak and sickly she must look. Her knees felt like jelly and she couldn't hold herself up much longer, letting a whimper out softly as she fell to her knees looking up tiredly I'm sorry if I'm a burden.. she said in a sad voice.

She looked around tears starting to fill her eyes because of how helpless she felt, she tried to force herself to get back up but she couldn't even get off her knees again, I guess, being carried would be faster than crawling she said sadly, she felt more upset than she ever had since she couldn't even help her saviors. She looked up at the pregnant Aly and whimpered softly I'm sorry I can't do anything.. she said as a few tears fell to the floor. She was utterly helpless due to her condition. She whimpered softly digging her claws into the ground crying wishing she could do something other than be helpless and weak.

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread