[J] Rebuilding The Ruins
[html]

Alyssum was just glad that her mate showed up when he did, since she now realized she had no plan or any idea in general how she was going to go about getting Calla into the courthouse. She already seen that she was overestimating herself by the way she couldn't bend over until she had to stop herself unless she was to tumble, and if something as small as that could send her into an unusable state, then how did she even think that she could get the girl into the building without having a single trouble.

She backed away a couple of paces, and turned back to Calla as she spoke her numerous apologizes. All the sorries that were being tossed around made Alyssum frown, and stated once more, though keeping her soft tone as she saw a few tears shed, "Calla, there is not anything to be sorry about. I know you are trying, and that's all I want from you. And, you are not a burden—you are something full of worth, so it is not something troublesome to help you. The Luna wished she would stop murmuring the apologizes, but, given the girl's state, she didn't flick out a harsh tongue.

Her hands absentmindedly rested on top of her stomach, and she looked over as Hadley addressed her. "Yeah, we're—I'm fine. It's just being a crazy, late night, it seems. I want to thank you for all you are doing, though" And she truly was fine, and hoped that the medic knew she wouldn't dare try to hides any discomfort. After all, she wasn't alone in her body anymore, and she kept herself calm and collected not for her sake alone. She would not be evasiveness in the face of pride.

She followed the group as they went into the courthouse, sticking next to Calla's and Jazper's side, and once they reached the warm office, she allowed herself to relax a little, leaning against the wall as she unfurled her tense muscles, but never the less she kept a close and sharp on the girl.

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread