we took a bow
[html]
Matrix Thirteen; 2006-10-03; birth-type shifter. Matrix is approximately 50% 'yote, the rest of her is comprised of dog and wulf. (Darn filters!!) Tongue

Mel, I will PM you my contact info (though it hasn't changed recently). Tongue I've had issues before with real life people googling my email and IM and finding things, 's all. Alsooo, I'm going away this weekend, but I got excited to start playing Matrix. >>;

IC/OOC text separator

A chilly autumn breeze raked its fingers through her fur, and Matrix shuddered just slightly as she stared at the breaking waves. Going to the beach in November had never really occurred to her before, and she couldn't imagine why nobody else was in sight. Her cool-coloured eyes scanned the horizon repetitively--even if she couldn't see anybody at the moment, she knew that they were here. The scents were everywhere, and they were not purely dog.

Earlier in her childhood, Matrix hadn't had much of a problem because of her heritage. Her mother was predominantly dog, her father mostly 'yote, and both had some dog mixed in for good measure. Still, she had been informed early on that she couldn't expect dog packs to embrace her. Her tail curled slightly upward toward her back, betraying her mixed roots. Her muzzle was slender and her body was that of the lithe dog, while her height matched that of a dog. She stuck out a bit.

At the present moment, this was intentional. Perched neatly upon the Land of Wuffluvers's borders, the yearling simply waited. She wasn't sure if she would find acceptance here or not, but she figured it didn't matter too much. It would be their loss. Although Matrix wasn't inclined to fight for any other reasons but her own, she was crafty with stone, metal, and wood. She certainly wouldn't get in the way, and she instinctively sensed that their numbers were small compared to those of the neighbouring packs. Hm.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread