positively fourth street.
[html]

I have no idea why it took me so long to reply to this.

i heard they say the boy's missing

Sit ups; so they had a name. Hybrid supposed it was descriptive enough-- Anselm was in fact sitting up, multiple times. Hybrid suspected he had heard of these things in the past, or at least seen someone do this before, but was not inclined to try and think back to see if he did. He glanced from Anselm, to the tree, and back again, slowly feeling himself losing interest in the entire situation. Now that he had a name to call the strange, repetitive movements, they didn't seem as strange (or interesting) as they had before. He had not been all that interested in the first place, so the other male's answer was disappointing to say the least.

"Oh," he replied dully. He flattened his ears slightly, then glanced away. He stood there for a few moments, not sure what to do. He had a word and a minor explanation, but it didn't mean his boredom had been quenched. In fact, Hybrid found himself growing more and more annoyed at the wolf, peeved that he could be so uninteresting. Gabriel was interesting enough. They killed things, ate things. Well, mostly just killed things, like that one weird wolf that thought they were gay together, or something. Hybrid smirked, letting his gaze wander back over to Anselm. "You want to fuck, or something?" He was bored and this Anselm fellow didn't look too bad. A bit more like a wolf than a coyote, though, he supposed it didn't really matter anyways. Sex was sex-- it didn't have much more of a meaning then that.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread