[J] The traveller in the dark
Speeding things along if that's okay.

[html]

She sounded perfectly okay with the things he’d told her. Apparently this wasn’t the first time she heard it, claiming that the aspects of the place he considered home suited her. She swore her allegiance to them and would be glad to be part of the family. What really caught the huskadore’s attention was that the lone coyote knew about the Rite of Agares. He raised a curious eyebrow to her knowledge. Yeah, that’s how it goes. Someone was leaking information about Anathema? Putting his hands into the pockets of his black khakis he shrugged. There was no fun in spoiling the surprise.

Willing to accept the ritual she held out a palm upward hand. Mido slid a dagger he collected from the bandits out from the holster strapped to his leg. The male held his massive hand level with hers. Taking the blade he ran it across his own hand and gently guided it along hers. He firmly grasped her hand in his, their blood made contact and mixed together. My name is Mido, and I am your Rakeeb. Welcome to the family Zepar. He spoke with an assuring smile.

If you’ll follow me, I will bring you to the Howling Caverns. The hybrid dog moved toward the caves along a wider path that would accommodate her wagon. You can claim an available den inside the caverns or you can stay at the villa or house at Thackary village, the choice is yours. They arrived at the massive entrance of cave system. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask. I’m sure anyone would be willing to help you.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread