Plan of execution, I'm demanding retribution
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... 9e6433.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: *sniff* But, right after I sent it to Eclipse! Trololol… Wink

The earth was so damp, the sound of trickling water was everywhere, so a body had little hope of detecting others in the area by sound until they were in an uncomfortably close proximity, and this was exactly the case with X’yro and the running stranger now. It wasn’t until the other autumn man called out a name that he shifted his amber eyes to look upon the other, who was now running at him, mud splashing beneath his feet as he trampled the rushes. He was alarmed to say the least, but less so of the man running towards him – for any wolf might do that if he crossed into what some poor loner thought might be their territory – but at the name that peeled through the air before him. It made his burnished ears tilt back for a moment, and his heart lurched.

Raising a hand, he held out a palm to signal “stop”, but the movement looked more indifferent than defensive or warning. Just then, the red haired wolf stopped, but the look in his eye told X’yro it was coincidence only, and not some sudden obedience for his request. The Exultare was quiet as he shook his head slowly, eyes sizing the red wolf up all the while. A small grunt came from him, and then he realized he would probably have to actually speak.

“Do I really look like a girl?” he was only teasing by half; after all, in the misty blur that was this plain, and not knowing that there was another with X’yrin’s near exact coat, mistaking the two was easy. His eyes glinted humor for just a moment, the rest of him remained indifferent. “Close, though. That is the name of my sister. Do you know where she is?”

His words cut straight to the point and without any additional details. After all, he was a man of few words (at least when it came to the common tongue), and he knew not how long this man with the clue would stick around.

300+ words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread