Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Oct. 12th | Early Morning | Groggy but waking

Smoothed hackles relinquished their composure as the air became electrified by opposing tensions ill met and rubbing against the other. The sound of two voices, so alike but differing; the high alto laden with a practice kindness contested the hardened baritone octaves creating a ballad that spoke of high conflict via subtle, secret undertones. The tempo was conducted by tails swaying to their leisure, though a feminine banner did pause when attention to diverted to the male as her shoulder. It became still rather abruptly with a stray wind hardly stirring the finer hairs. As if held with bated breath, it lingered for as long as the amber eyes held fast to their reflection, peering deeply beyond the present to past, to grasp what remained of the youthful soul she once knew…

“Oh brother-Ro,” the she-wolf sighed softly in feigned disappointment, following through with a depressed dip of her muzzle as she called upon her sibling’s puppy-name as if in an effort to ease the tension. But she was not so foolish to infuse hope into that act. “You aren’t playing nicely. Jealousy does not become you…”

Swiftly she raised both head and tail. “None of our Family had difficulty calling me to play with them…and you as my blood had no reason to let your tongue turn heavy. Did you believe you no longer had the ear of your sister?” Though she invoked the memories of their youth, a time when all was innocent and lacked the complications that came with experience and knowledge, her voice reflected not the joy of that cherished time, but remained neutral in tone to keep with the uncertainty of the mood. Though hostility could be perceived by the swift lash of barbed flesh, it was not taken by the mind of the Exultare female. For too often had she heard these like tones that became the norm for her brother and thick now was her hide to his grating voice that she could smile and let her tail fondly caress the air.

“Surely you could have come to me and voiced your anger toward our Father’s restriction upon you…” With head lowered she raised her eyes to look up to her brother, gold glittering mischievously from beneath the wild auburn veil. “It was not fair that our Shepard…barred you for…one reason or another- “ her lips twitched, purposefully failing to conceal the smirk that played across them ”-but you certainly could have spoken to me about it instead of letting this resentment fester. Is this truly how you wanted to see me?Bitter at another male because you feared he’s taken me away from you…? ‘I am hurt brother-Ro.’

446 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread