[J] Blessed Be These Lands Of Sanctuary
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[382]
yaaaay! hope you don't mind the PP Alli, wanted to get this finished up!

He was tired from the day's activities, but he knew it wouldn't be long before something else came to his attention. He'd returned home to check up on Lilin, Colibri and the creche of pups that had taken to tearing around the house. He had to be careful when opening and closing the front door- making sure it was secure so that his inquisitive sons did not escape into the outside world. He knew Lilin and Colibri had been taking them on small walks and the six of them were beginning to familiarise themselves with the clearing outside their household, but rarely did they get past there. He'd entered not long ago when the howl came from the borders and he flashed a grin at the sisters before exiting.

The trip out to the borders was slower than usual- while the hurricane had hit a week or so ago now, there had been sweepings of rain had made parts of Jordheim and the surrounding areas slippery. By the time he got out to the borders, the red back of Oak met him and Saul walked up to him with a smile. Green eyes spotted the white male, adorned with black marks that had to have been put there instead of markings. His eyes flickered to the blue roan mare that accompanied him and the dark cat. Greeting him with a polite smile and his name, he turned to Oak and asked the Risna to relay the information he'd gleaned. He nodded softly with each new and interesting bit of information, pleased at the amount Oak had managed to uncover.

Well, Couram... We'd be pleased to have you, if you're willing to work hard and improve Vinátta. If you'd like to follow me, I'll take you back to Jordheim, our village.

He was more than happy to accept the male, who seemed peaceable and useful. They had many healers, he knew, but none of them had as yet officially chosen this path and it would be good to get those into the ranks they wished. He supposed all he could do was encourage them to dedicate themselves to their interests. If the male was hard working, it wouldn't take him long to become an Eljun if that was the path he wished for.
<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread