I've got trouble in my veins[AW]
OOC:Aw, I made her sad. Time for quick recovery.

Lukos looked at the pup as the story sunk in to her, realizing that his story was more depressing than he thought. I've always been able to live with the fact that I will never see them again, but I've never told anyone that much about myself. I think I just did what I didn't want to happen to her as a bonus. I shouldn't get carried away like that. "I don't think you get the morale of the story. When something bad happened to the pup, something really good happened to him almost immediately after it. The world doesn't like to have sad puppies."

There was something else Lukos didn't realize until now. The pup was totally alone. No one was in here at time but him and her, and he didn't see anyone outside that she could belong to. That means, either her parent or parents don't care, or they're not here. So, is she like me? Without a family, she just happens to find Anathema? The little dog's voice once again from his deep thinking. "Snackies, eh? Why did I even ask. Lets see here." Lukos learned to read a little from the same parents that he lost to the pack, and has been learning more and more in by himself and the books in the library. There were a few labels he couldn't read what they were, but most of the others he could read just fine. He was looking for something sweet when he remembered the pot that had attracted the pup to where she fell. As he moved toward it, he read the label: Sweet Basil. Seeing the shelf below not yet fixed, he put it back with the jars on the top. He then took the jar of basil off the shelf above and opened the lid.

The pure, overwhelming smell of sweet and spice overcame him. Now I know why Leilah wanted the jar so bad. It smells incredible! The leaves weren't dried out, so he took one out and nibbled it. The leaf gave off a warm feeling, and made Lukos feel slightly drowsy. "If I recall correctly, this a type of basil called sweet basil, which makes you feel warm and tired. It also makes your belly feel better if its been hurting lately." It also fights parasites and improves indigestion, but its also a mild sedative. Come to think of it, it was a bad idea to eat that leaf. He set the jar on the ground and sat beside it, holding another leaf. "As I you can see, basil has a bright green color, with a round end. Any questions?"

Messages In This Thread