Tis thy gift to be free
[html]
ooc: no! Big Grin Thank you for coming!!

Savina came first and she stood up to greet her, lifting her chin for the nuzzle. "I'm feeling better today. I keep getting these bursts of hunger, though, at odd times of the day. Usually I eat toward the evening...but sometimes when I wake up in the morning I'm starving" That was the only really odd thing that she had to report. Naniko had never gotten this far along in a pregnancy, so she wasn't sure what to expect. Maybe this was actually normal! Naniko leaned against Savina a little then pulled back, smiling at her. "But all in all...it's been good today"

She put a more serious face on when Urma arrived. She hadn't been sure who Pilot would bring with him, maybe Tayui, but it seemed that the other leader was not with him. That was all right with her; she got along perfectly well with Urma. Maybe this was even better than what she'd thought; she hadn't even met Tayui before. Naniko's tail moved back and forth a little, showing her good mood. This was a serious meeting, yes, but she was still happy to see Urma and Savina. "Hello there. Did Pilot tell you what this was about?" She didn't see the white male anywhere, but figured that he was on his way there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread