Tis thy gift to be free
[html]

Finally, a little bit of time to reply to this. I apologise I'm so slow, I'll have full internet access starting Thursday next week. I know I'm an inconvenience right now, so really really really sorry for making this go so incredibly slow. iSuck badly -.-

Urma nodded to what Naniko said, glad that the female seemed happy to see her. "He said he'd like it if I joined him now. But the rumors one can pick up around Shadowed Sun these days is a pretty big hint. Either way, I think it's better that he didn't tell me exactly what this was about. I doubt I wouldn't have been reluctant in coming if he had. It seems so wrong, to think that Shadowed Sun will just be...gone." She sounded apologetic in this, trying her best to make Naniko and her companion understand that it was just the notion of losing her home that scared her, but that she would do her best to co-operate with anything they had in mind. As long as she could still belong to a place that maybe contained Pilot was more than she could really ask for.

When Pilot arrived, she felt an odd sense of security wash over her, like the conversation they'd be having suddenly didn't concern her future as long as she'd be able to keep Pilot close. This feeling held no novelty, as she had felt it on numerous occasions in his company, and then before him. When he smiled at seeing her, she wagged her tail in response, holding herself back from walking over and nudging him with her head playfully. She returned the smile as he winked, her eyes shining with a happy sort of feeling, and she went and sat closer to him, without really having a reason except the fact that his proximity soothed her. She then glanced at the black female. "My name is Urma," she said, as in introduction. "It's not like we know each other, so I guess it's better if we get acquainted from the start," she continued, smiling a bit so she wouldn't seem less welcoming than she really was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread