Tis thy gift to be free
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/ipyrdw.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #F8BEAA;">
      James sent me a message and he is still without internet in his dorm. He should be back in a few days though. He told me I could PP/say what Nani would say to help keep the threads moving. If anything needs to be changed just let me know (since I'm kind of winging it). Also if you two could reply to the third thread sometime soon that would be great! Big Grin
wc 463

That they left here from the time before

As the alabaster female she was not acquainted with spoke of the pain of losing her pack, Savina's heart went out to her. She herself was feeling that same pain now, even though she was trying to stay optimistic about it. It didn't help matters that Twilight Vale had been the only other home she'd ever known aside from her birth pack. Twilight Vale had even felt more like a home to her than her birth pack ever had, at least as whole. Back in Italy she had had all of her blood family, and she was close to a couple other members, but that was really it. Serge had been higher up in the pack than her mother had, and she had always felt like an outcast. Sure, they all put on their nice faces around her, but she knew they had never truly accepted her or her siblings. In Twilight Vale she had felt important. Like she was actually a valued member of their family. Losing that was hard, but hopefully it would all work out for the better in the long run.

The ebon femme shot another smile at Urma as she introduced herself. "It is very nice to meet you Urma. I'm Savina Marino." Her sleek head turned back to Naniko and her friend gave her a slight nod. The wolfess was a bit surprised that Nani wanted her to start this all off. She had figured that she would be here for more morale support than anything else, but if her friend wanted her to play a larger role than she was willing to oblige. Swallowing the lump in her throat she looked back at the pair from Shadowed Sun. "Well, I guess we'll get to the heart of the matter then. Twilight Vale has been disbanded. Even though we had plenty of members, recent events have made us want a fresh start." She said no specifics about the incident with Conri. Pilot knew what had happened, and there was no need to bring it up anymore than that. "We heard the news that sadly, Shadowed Sun had done the same. Pilot, you have been a wonderful friend to us, especially Naniko. And Urma, if you and Pilot are friends I have no doubt that you are made of the same caliber. We want to invite you to join us and help us bring about this new pack, if you would so desire."

The sable girl's heart was pounding in her chest. She hoped that she had done alright. She had tried to sound more "professional" than usual, she felt the occasion called for it. Hopefully Pilot and Urma had not been put off by anything she said. She thought she had done a fairly good job though.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread