Tis thy gift to be free
[html]
I apologize for taking some time on this. School has made things kind of hectic around here.

He nodded, completely understanding the need for a new beginning for the Twilight Vale wolves. Coincidentally, it was exactly what this Shadowed Sun leader needed as well. A new pack would hopefully revive some of the vivacity he had felt while belonging to a group. These past few days of remaining in the abandoned pack lands had made him feel almost worthless in a way. As if there wasn’t a whole lot that he had to live for.

"Of course, this sounds wonderful. A new beginning is what we all need. I know that most of the packs, such as Shadowed Sun, sprouted from the fire in need of some comfort. Tayui and I got some wolves together so that we might find some familiarity in the chaos that had taken place. Now that that has died down, our pack has lost its connection. A new pack, formed out of a time like this, should have what it takes to survive. With all of Twilight Vale’s old members joining, I’m sure we’ll be able to get this off of the ground." He paused for a moment, realizing he had just said a mouthful. He glanced to each of the three females with a reassuring smile. "Have you thought of any ideas for this new pack?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread