Tis thy gift to be free
[html]

Urma listened to everyone, trying to digest all the new information, as well as participate and put forth her ideas. Although she had tried not to think about an actual disbandment, it was happening before her eyes, so she knew very well that she had to join in. She already found it a great responsibility to be part of a small assembly such as this, and that her opinion was asked as well in the formation of this new pack. It wasn't as if she minded it, really. Only the experience was new to her, something her mother or her sister would be good at, but something she had never felt she could do herself. Not that, with joining Shadowed Sun the thought that she'd ever be part of the basis of a new pack had occurred to her.

"Crimson Dreams sounds really good," she said in approval to Naniko's suggestion. "I don't know exactly what I should say... First I'd need to thank you all for bringing me here in the first place. Second, although moving on from Shadowed Sun is a hard transition to me, and I imagine to Pilot as well," she dared a glance in his direction, "not to mention for the both of you to simply glide away from your own pack," here she paused a bit to look from Savina to Naniko, "I will do my best to make this new pack just as much a home for us as it will be for anyone else who joins it." She stopped here, not really knowing whether it was her place to continue. She wondered if the others had any ideas for this pack. Although she wanted to keep part of the learning spirit that Shadowed Sun had created, she was more than willing to try new things, under the sole condition that anything done would be a common effort of all the pack members. "I don't require much of a pack, myself. The only thing that makes a difference to me between packs is whether it feels like a big family or not. I like things simple, I like the idea of having someone to rely on, knowing they can rely, in turn, on you. I'd like to see that any feelings we have for this pack find reciprocity in our fellow pack members. I'd like them to see this place as much as a home, as a tight-knit group as I will surely find it." She smiled now, a sheepish smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread