Tis thy gift to be free
[html]
Big Grin end after next round?

They wouldn't be staying in the exact same territory as before, so it was a bit of a change even for the wolves who had come from Twilight Vale. It would be nice to have some new places to explore, new lands that they could run around in and get to know. And at the same time, they would still have a touch of home, with the mansion and the lake."This will be great." She affirmed. "I'm so glad to have all three of you with me--I think that we'll be fine, with the four of us. And all the others, too. Do you think you'll come back with us tonight, or head off until later?"

Naniko thought for a moment. She had considered some rank ideas, but she didn't know what they would think of them. She hadn't even spoken about that with Savina yet. "I was thinking...something to do with the humans. We live enough like them nowadays, using their houses. They had things sort of like packs that I read about, groups of people who fought to keep all of the others safe. Maybe something based off of that idea"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread