Tis thy gift to be free
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/ipyrdw.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #F8BEAA;">
      Sounds good to me!

That they left here from the time before

The dark fey's head nodded at Urma's words. She could not have agreed more with the alabaster wolfess. She wanted this new pack to have the same feel of family that Twilight Vale had held. As far as she was concerned, the pack was a family. Whether or not related by blood. It made her happy that the Shadowed Sun wolves held such a feeling in high value as well. "I agree completely Urma. I think that's what all of us want to stride for in a pack." Savina knew it was true of Naniko, and surely Pilot as well.

The idea Naniko proposed for ranks were interesting. It was true that their way of life had its similarity to humans. She wasn't aware that within the human cultures there were groups organized like wolf packs. She wasn't for the idea of fighting, but fighting to protect one another was a different matter. That she agreed with. That's what she had done when she had attacked Conri. At least, that's what she told herself. The male was mad, even if he may not have been at that particular moment, he was a danger to Naniko and the rest of the pack. "That sounds interesting to me. You'll have to tell me more about these human packs later." The more and more they talked about this new pack, Crimson Dreams, the more the girl was becoming excited about it.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread