come together.
[html]

out of character

Psh, you're fine. I think it's high time that we wrap this up though. Big Grin

in character

Khaden nodded at Laurel's words, soaking up all the information he could, but at the same time eager to move on. Khaden had felt like he was in limbo so long after Ember left the mansion of what was formerly Twilight Vale's, he wanted nothing more than to settle and at last be at a true home. Not to say that Twilight Vale didn't serve as a swell home, it was just, this to him, despite the flighty appearance and band of personalities that came and went as they pleased, was something that he could forge as his new life, a better life with Ember.

Taking a glance at her, watching her and her reactions he simply turned to Laurel and suddenly broke into a genuine smile. This was Khaden and Ember's new home, and he was sure as hell that they were going to love it here. "Well, I can't quite think of anything else to quiz you on." He chirruped, tail waving back and forth happily. "But I just want to say thank you so much for everything Laurel. And I can't quite say with full promise, but I know that Ember and I will stay as long as you'll have us." He smiled at Ember then, giving her hand a bit of a squeeze from his.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread