gone to the dogs and the dimes
[html]
"I didn't mean to start the fire." He mumbled quietly, a soft whine accompanying the words. He had been foolish back then. Foolish and curious. His body trembled as he lay there, despite the heat that radiated from him. The fever was slowly slipping away though, he was able to move, even if only the slightest bit. Soon he would know who they were, the people that kept opening the door, speaking to him, but as of now he was stuck in the odd haze of hallucinations. She had come once before, in the middle of the night when no one else was around, his mother had. At least, in his mind she had.

He shifted again, rolling slightly to one side, opening his eyes for a brief moment, just long enough to let the light fill them before they snapped shut again. It was always to bright to open them, even when he closed his eyes he could still partially see the light. "I don't want him to hurt me anymore." Another whine came then, desperate and sad, and yet he still couldn't cry, no matter how much he might have wanted to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread