This heaven is overrated. [private]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
Big Grin

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas was so happy that the pack had collectively decided to keep the mansion. He knew it would be hard for Naniko to be inside, but perhaps with those who loved her surrounding her as well as the puppies who would soon occupy her time, things wouldn't be terrible. He'd kept his room upstairs, having all his things just so and the walls painted a pretty blue. It bothered him to be a floor away from Savina and Naniko, but he knew they'd be all right.

His lupine form trotted down the steps and out to the porch he so loved. Naniko sat, tired but (he thought) looking better than she had for some time. Beside her was a youngster new also to him. Kansas smiled at both of them, eyes moving immediately toward Savina. Since their conversation he felt somehow closer to her; his eyes lit up as he moved toward her, taking a seat beside her. Hey, you, he whispered. Her brother, a multihued female he'd yet to meet, and Jazper were there among them.

Kansas hadn't known any of the Shadowed Sun members. He didn't think so, at least. The Sadira boy assumed the brilliantly blue-eyed girl had been one of its members - he had no clue who else would show up. And... hello. This was meant for everyone else, though to him it sounded awkward and out of place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread