This heaven is overrated. [private]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
w0rd

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

He'd been waiting for Pilot to show up - the ivory male was apparently to play a big role in Crimson Dreams, and Kansas was thrilled with this. Hearing Pilot address them not as just a random mix of wolves, but as a pack, comforted Kansas as might a long night's rest after days of insomnia. Though there were plans in place for them to regroup, the inevitable uncertainty that came with being called a loner had bothered the Sadira boy. Now they were together, as a pack should be.

The boy smiled toward Naniko when she spoke, unable to keep from wagging his tail when she called Savina's name. He brushed her shoulder lightly with his snout, smiling his pride. Kansas knew she'd done a great deal to help Naniko after the chaos with Conri, not to mention her aid in putting this together. It touched him.

Things seemed to stir, and Kansas almost didn't notice the pale female slither among them and settle off to herself. She gazed at Pilot with familiarity - and they did appear similar. Though curious, Kansas did not spend too much time on her, having heard the soft Italian voice of Savina's brother. He turned back toward Naniko, eagerness and pleasure in his eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread