A Skeleton City
I could say the same about myself. Just meandering about this decrepit gray mess. The pup was out going unlike the pups she remembered, always quiet and fearful of their to angry father who managed to snap angrily at their tails when they got to close. He was an evil son of a bitch, but the little gray pup in front of her didn't have any marks of parental abuse at least none that were visible to her. She rose up on her legs and stretched out, letting the muscles pull tight to get out the stiffness that sleeping had provided, and slowly walked until she was nearly completely visible to the small one. He wasn't very typical looking. In fact, he almost reminded her of a dog and yet held all the features of a dog pup. It probably was the shabby gray fur that really gave him away, and she shifted her head to the side in thought. Could this little one be a new kind of dog just as she was from the others back 127.0.0.1? Regardless of the question, she lowered her head and simply let her eyes show a smile, the white crescent under her eye stretching with the light smile.

I'm actually glad to have some company. Come on in here. It is a bit warmer than out there since this place cuts off the wind fairly well. Come on I won't bite, unless you bite first of course. She joked, turning slowly and walking further into the large building, continuing to banter as she did.
I've been pretty lonely wandering around quite a bit. You must belong to a local pack. Tell me all about it. I'm not from around here and I feel pretty disconnected and such.

Messages In This Thread