A Skeleton City
[html]

Arkham Lykoi. The little pup didn't match the name of that old asylum. Maybe he had a bit of the crazies in his family. The pup did move away at the lick. Who wouldn't with a stranger trying to groom you a bit. She flopped down on the ground, to stop herself from making any more silly actions that could scare Arkham off. My pack had coyotes in it. There wasn't a schism between the two like there is here. Though it is mostly due to the nature of our history in the pack. We had to help each other out in the beginning being that of caged animals. We, the different types of wolves, coyotes, and dingos got together to form a pack large enough to sustain everyone. That is why I was interested in the dog pack here, but it seems there is a bit of angst between wolves and coyotes. India took the time to calm herself from the lick on Arkham. She was intrigued as to what caused the split and hatred between the groups. Her long legs seemed to make her too tall or too long for whatever possition she attempted to get in to seem like less of a threat. The obvious fidgiting came to a stop only when she gave up. Why did she feel so out of place here? It wasn't like she was all that different, given fur differences and general body type. She was a coyote through and through. Maybe the reason she longed for a dog pack was that they had similar colored fur, or close enough that it didn't put her far off on her own. She was perplexed as to exactly why she wanted to fit in. Back at the zoo everyone was different and the differences was what made it all the more interesting, but here. Here it wasn't the exception to any rule. It was as close as nature intended.

There was a horrible accident in my pack, one that made me have to leave. It was probably for the better. I didn't much care for the two in charge since they were so arrogant and didn't give a rats ass about their pups. I saved their pups and they got angry. Let's put it like that. The harsh underbelly of her story wouldn't leave her lips for anyone to hear. Especially a pup that as to now, didn't seem to have any severe hardships in his life. She let the wave of regret wash over her and disappear just like it so often did. She was use to it.

But never you mind that. So what has your pack taught you about humans? You seem curious to explore this old city. Pretty interesting wouldn't you say? Being so cruel you have to admit they were pretty ingenious. She smile, turning her attention to the ceiling of the old building where gold trimmed molding and reminiscent Greek statues adorned almost every nook and cranny. The statues were strange creatures, the humans themselves, half clothed and expossed presented in pairs around all the half columns that lined the interior. The light reflecting off the tiled floor showed their ghostly outlines. The building must have been important to have so many adornments, unlike many of the other buildings in the area.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread