.wake up slow
[html]

out of character

Private for Windy. Halcyon Mountain. I took out the line height coding, I hope that it helps your eyes? If you want me to change font colors/tables just tell me so. Big Grin

in character

Khaden was curious enough about where Ember had ran away to after Twilight Vale. Granted both his brother's previous pack and Shadowed Sun had disbanded roughly the same time, but Khaden didn't know why Ember had ran away to begin with. He knew that many believed that the two ebony wolves ran headlong into mateship too soon into their lives, and the newlywed boy had an inkling that they were right, but he didn't care about that so much. They had much chemistry between them, from the first day that they had met, and most of these sort of things they could talk out. Part of the excitement of being mates was knowing that they had the rest of their lives to learn and memorize every single aspect of each other, and that by itself gave the boy something to wake to.

But alas, Ember had taken the day to do her own things away from Esper Hollow, and Khaden had taken that time to trek up to the ruins of Shadowed Sun. They butted up against the old lands of Bleeding Souls, and from different angles of the mountain one could see past the sloping ridges to find the scorched valley that previously marked most of these creature's home. Exhaling his breath, he continued forward, ignoring the imminent thunder that rolled restlessly against the aching gray sky. Today seemed to lie an adventure within these abandoned lands, and Khaden was headstrong to find it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread