Welcome to Death Valley
[html]

indent The majority of these skulls were trophies, taken from Gabriel’s own kills (which had, after his breakdown, multiplied), the war with Dahlia, and those unfortunate few that his family had found. Luckily, though, they were all picked clean. Some were painted, as the Aquila had taken to doing in a small reminder of his mother. Wherever she was, dead or not, Kaena lived through him. That much he owed her, despite the way she had left them, despite all the things she had done. She had always loved her children, and engrained that in them.
indent He gave her a slight nod after the greeting, motioning that she could relax. With the war fresh in his memory (and on his body) Gabriel was not about to pick a fight with someone seeking peace. Especially someone who was leading a group, formidable or not. “I’m Gabriel de le Poer, the leader here.” On his shoulder, amused by the low-speech, Marlowe tilted his head. "Ah, m’lady, you may call me Marlowe. Beautiful name you have there." Unable to fully grasp his speech, Gabriel cocked an ear towards the raven, but did nothing more. Despite his haphazard speech with the coyotes, the bird was remarkably eloquent. “What can I do for you?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread