Welcome to Death Valley
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ayegali liked to think the best of others, or at least give them the chance to be or do what everyone else seemed to think they couldn't, and in this case it seemed worth the trouble. Of course, she was also aware that things didn't always go in that fashion or that they may not stay that way. For now though, she was content with the way the other leader handled himself and the acceptance of what she was seeking. "It may be a bit before we choose a place to settle, but your members are welcome to seek us out when the time comes. I will pass word through my own members to treat yours as they would members of our own tribe. I could also send word this way once we settle as to our location." In some way or another, Ayegali felt as if offering him the information would only set in stone her position of peace. Why would they worry about concealing their location from a clan that they had come to an agreement with? Distrust was a nasty thing.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread