the spark in my heart
[html]
wc265

--

The male blinked his good eye sullenly at the rather awake, energetic wolf, and continued to munch idly on the twig jutting from his maw. He'd always sort of envied morning people, but in the end had found the evening much more enjoyable anyway. Jefferson probably wouldn't be one to admit it, but half the thrill of his long-past days of perpetual exploration of new lands was finding a new place every night to gaze up at the stars from. It had become something he'd looked forward to, and nowadays something he missed so terribly. His gimpy leg now limited his motor abilities, cutting off the thrill of exploration. And, it goes without saying, stargazing loses have its value when seen through only one eye.

Crunch, crunch. The hybrid snorted and shrugged somewhat, sitting up. He wished he'd slept better that past night. "I don't know how you do it, then," he replied rather simply, before repositioning himself a bit and leaning back again, tilting his head to lean against the tree and stare upward. "Couldn't be a morning person even if I tried. Use the time to your advantage since some of us can't." Yeah, there was always the possibility that Jeffer was a bit grumpy in the morning, but the insomnia hadn't exactly helped, either. After a pause, Jefferson moved his head to look at the white wolf again, a look of perplexion across his face. "Where on earth are you going this early, anyway? What does this pack have to offer that could get you up and smiling at this stupid hour?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread