the spark in my heart
[html]
No worries. Smile
wc335

--

Had Jefferson been as reckless as this one in his youth, the hybrid would not have been sitting before him as comfortably as he was. If the creature had someone managed to survive in the first place, what was his gimpy leg might have been lost altogether, his eyes could have been gouged out by now, and the scars his body had endured could have turned out far worse. For a creature of esteemed clairvoyance and a logical mindset, Jeffer had done quite well for himself for being a loner. He'd been lucky at times, unlucky at other times. He was four years old; four years of experience and wisdom of life rested on his shoulders. The white male before him was hardly old enough to know where his nose belonged. As the hybrid's ear twitched rather indifferently, he almost envied the youth briefly, in that the boy would begin learning much sooner than Jefferson had due to his early acceptance into a pack. Ultimately, though, Jefferson had lived his life the best he could thus far, and regrets ran thin.

At the reintroduction, the hybrid chuckled lightly to himself and flashed a congratulatory smile at the younger male. "Jefferson. You're getting it now." He shrugged a little and raised a brow. "I only guessed that you were new to the pack, but I guess I wasn't too far off. I'm only a few days old here as well." His eye flickered. "You seem a little young to be wandering around by yourself," he spoke from experience, "lost your family?" The question always, always stirred up emotions in people when he asked it, but hell. If you were going to meet people, you might as well learn to trust them while you're at it. Jefferson wasn't one for opening up to people, but fortunately the male couldn't recall anything worth opening up. He was just a gimpy wolf with scars and a background of very little importance... and put simply, Jefferson was okay with that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread