the spark in my heart
WC: 466
^^

"Jefferson. You're getting it now. I only guessed that you were new to the pack, but I guess I wasn't too far off. I'm only a few days old here as well." Well, Pendzez was quite glad that Jefferson was doing what Pendzez was hoping would happen. He wanted to start the conversation again from scratch, so he got that. As far as he knows, the fury reaction never happened. Pendzez was also happy that he was getting on well with a new pack member, one that was also new to the pack. He was hoping something like this would happen and so it did. However, Jefferson was here a few days londer than Pendzez. The snow white wolf joined just yesterday, but by the way Jefferson explained, it was obvious that he was around longer than Pendzez has. Pendzez didn't feel uneasy at this at all. He thought that mabye could show him some things about packs, but the again, mabye not. He wasn't here for every long, so he probably wouldn't be of much help. "Oh, thanks. Yeah I joined Phoenix Valley Pack yesterday afternoon, so I wasn't here for long. To tell you the truth, I'm quite glad that I'm in a pack that I can stay in. When I was a loner, there were some packs that would let me stay for a certain amount of days, but Esper Hollow let me stay for as long as I want. There and here aswell." The snow white wolf was getting cheerful and glad even more. He had to calm down before he would go silly.

"You seem a little young to be wandering around by yourself, lost your family?" Well, Pendzez thought he was young, but he's been a loner before a pack member, so he should know how to defend himself. Besides, his father taught him the many ways of protection. Koexar told Pendzez that what he will teach him will be effective when it came to hunts, ambushes, and defending. But Pendzez mind went black like it was yesterday. He heard that word again. Family. Pendzez was hoping to forget that word forever because each time he hears that word, his soul goes dark and locked away. The snow white wolf looked at Jefferson, not saying anything to comment him about his question. He looked away for a few moments before turning back the hybrid with his answer. When the moments were gone, he turned to Jefferson and said, "Yep, they're dead. My mum, my dad, and my sister." Pendzez felt more uneasy each time he thought of something to say about his family. It wouldn't matter who it was, he would find it hard to say what he wanted to say. "I don't want to talk about anymore of it."

Messages In This Thread