the spark in my heart
WC: 459

"Fine, fine, don't start crying," Crying? Why would Pendzez start crying over a matter that was in the past. He was starting to get over it, trying to avoid the subject about his parents that is. Now that he was in a pack, he would have to get used to start talking about his parents and his other family. Jefferson seemed to be trying to help Pendzez, but in an odd way that Pendzez didn't understand. The snow white wolf thought about it, but nothing came to mind that might help understand about the support, but was it really support from Jefferson? Or was it just some random words? Either way, Pendzez didn't mind at all, as long that he would find it helpful. It was too bad that his parents aren't alive because they would tell what the hybrid was trying to say. "Never said I would cry. I'm going to have to get used to people asking me about them, however, becasue I can't keep running from the past. If I do, then I'll be out before I would say but." That was true. If Pendzez was going to let his past get in the way, he would be out of the pack.

"Just a passing thought, is all. No need to get defensive or snappy again. You said your name was what, ...'Pendzez'?" Pendzez never felt that urge to get snappy or upset. If he did, however, then he would. The name was correct, or at least the last time Pendzez checked. "Yeah, ok. Pendzez is my name. Handpicked from my parents, may they rest in peace, very carefully." The name 'Pendzez' was a common name, but a rare meaning. Some see Pendzez as a snow child at first glance, but find that he is just a common wolf among a pack. The snow white wolf wondered by what the meaning of the his name meant, but he couldn't quite put his paw on it. "It means 'Child of the Snowy Tundra.' I know, it sounds wierd, but that's what my father said it meant. The Child of the Snowy Winter was indeed an odd meaning for his name. Pendzez kept asking himself what it meant by that, but he copuldn't figure it out. When he asked his father about what the meaning of his name meant, all he said was he was born in a snowy tundra, durning the cold winter season. Pendzez found that odd because he was born a loner, he didn't remember going through any tundra when just a pup. It was what his father said, so mabye it was true. "I asked him what it meant, he says it meant I was born in a snowy tundra during a snowy winter."

Messages In This Thread