the spark in my heart
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: The Child Of The Tundra is here

WC: 503

IC: HEAR HIS CRY

"I don't have family. Or if I do, they're not anywhere around here. Not sure who the hell they are or where they've been either, but I've never come across them." Was Jeffer an orphan? Pendzez would know the feeling of being one. He was one, but not anymore. Pendzez has survived two months alone, so mabye he can live alone, well not technically alone. "So, you were an orphan?" That had to be it, the way Jefferson explained it. If he didn't have family, and if he did, he didn't know them, then he had to be an orphan. That's what Pendzez came up with, but it was all on the Hybrid's answer. "Be grateful for your blood, kid... Especially when you have memories of them." Pendzez is next in line of the Zazkex generation. It was planned the creator of all, and go as planned it shall be. No exceptions, unless he was a god. Pendzez had his life planned out when he was made by the Creator. "Well, that's the whole plan, to live and die." Pendzez boldly said these words to Jeffers.

"Jefferson? Not my name. Hell if I know what it is. I saw that one somewhere and I couldn't remember being called anything else, so it stuck." Pendzez had that in his mind, but he could only make out only some of that. Sometimes, he would hear words or speeches that he can't understand or has a hard time to think of what it means. If Jefferson wasn't his name, then what was? "Ok, I think I have the gist of what you said," Pendzez said, trying to understand more of the concept. "I got assaulted a couple times over and took too many knocks on the noggin, understand? That's how I survived. I ran into every damn pissed off pisser that was in the area and all his buds, and let's just say talking didn't work well." Pendzez stood amazed. Jeffers obviously got into more trouble than Pendzez did. Pendzez got into a quarrel with a rogue wolf, which left him a scar on his muzzle. The snow white wolf had a revenge swipe, which left a scar on the rogue's left eye. Pendzez was lucky that the rogue had enough and left. If he stayed, Pendzez probably wouldn't be there talking to the Hybrid. Mabye luck was on his side. "I got into a fight with a rogue wolf and ah...Well long story short, he gave me this scar," said Pendzez as he turned his head to show Jeffers his scar.

"It's an eat-or-be-eaten world out there. If you lose your leg or your eye, you have to figure out how to keep up with those who haven't. Keep close to your packmates and you'll keep all your limbs." Pendzez agreed with the hybrid about that. If he makes a wrong move, he could be lunch for the birds. Pendzez nodded his head at Jeffers to show that he agreed with him about the matter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread