the spark in my heart
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... F-head.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
wc291

Jefferson had to pause to think to himself for a brief moment. He'd never considered himself an orphan, just a loner; he wasn't sure if his parents were actually dead or not. His memories only tracked back a couple years, when he'd woken up covered in bruises and blood from a horrible scrap. The hybrid couldn't remember what had caused it or whom it was with, but his eye had been useless at that point and his leg soon not long after. His parents could have been anywhere in the world or they could have been dead... not a pang of guilt ran through his system. His heart did not pound and his breathing did not stop. "I don't really care what happened to them or where they are," he shrugged, suddenly grimfully serious as his one-eyed glare set on the white-furred male. "They could be alive or dead. I've never needed them; I don't give a damn." An ear twitched when he realized how touchy Pendzez seemed to be about his croaked parents; the hybrid scoffed and raised his eye to the sky with a smirk. "Don't start crying." A jerk, he could be.

"Live and die. That's been the plan for most people," he shrugged, "save the couple out there who consider killing and murder a way of life. It's more than that; I pity you for such a mindset." Some wise words, coming from the loner who teetered between life and death every day of his life for years. "Develop something new, kid, and I don't mean scars. You've been living for a year now, yeah? Figure out what means most to you, and live for it." He might have shared his own, if he'd know what was.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread