the spark in my heart
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:247

"I don't really care what happened to them or where they are. They could be alive or dead. I've never needed them; I don't give a damn." That was unexpected. Pendzez thought that the hybrid would at least say that he had good parents that raised him well, but the way he spoke, it sounded like he hated them. This didn't upset the snow white wolf, but it did make him uneasy. Upon the wolves he met so far, he never heard of anyone saying that they didn't care about his parents. "Bummer." Bummer? That's all Pendzez could come up with? Pendzez said just that simple word without even thinking. That was wierd.

"Live and die. That's been the plan for most people, save the couple out there who consider killing and murder a way of life. It's more than that; I pity you for such a mindset. Develop something new, kid, and I don't mean scars. You've been living for a year now, yeah? Figure out what means most to you, and live for it." Ignoring the concept of not crying, Pendzez didn't understand what Jeffer meant about mindset. Not only that, but also the idea of finding something that important to himself and live for it. Pendzez didn't what there was. He doesn't have a family, or mate. What was he going to live for? "Finding something important and living for it? Easier said than done. I don't have anything, or anyone worth living for."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread