the spark in my heart
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 344

"Listen to me, you wide-eyed whelp: I didn't spend two-and-a-half years meandering around the wilderness to hear someone perfectly healthy put me in my place about how to live one's life." Pendzez was just opening his mouth to continue what he was going to add on the living for subject, until the hybrid just snapped out in anger. Pendzez didn't know if it was something he said, or if he sort of snapped at Jefferson. Pendzez didn't snap in anyway. He was just saying that he had nothing to live. Mabye that was the reason why Jefferson was angry. "Don't you open your pup-yapper and tell me you don't have anything to live for. That's some serious bullshit you're throwing around." Jefferson snapped again. Pendzez was like in silence. He didn't know what to say to Jeffers. This seemed like a real problem.

"Keep your yap shut a minute, your four legs are still working. Your eyes are fine. You were brought up well. You found a place to live when you didn't have one before. You never did what I did--live for the moment in time. Don't turn into a sorry old gimp like me, kid. The way you sparked up earlier says your family is important to you--then keep that going. You don't have a family or a mate, is what you're thinking. Then use that. Start living for your own future, damnit. Don't screw up your life wishing you tried." Pendzez remained silent as Jefferson snapped again, this time acting more like a teacher. A very strict teacher. The snow white wolf listened to what the hybrid said, wondering about the subject in question. Pendzez heard that he shouldn't become like Jefferson, a sorry old gimp. Bingo! Pendzez could see why he was like that. At first, he wasn't like that. It wasobvious he had something to live for, but lost it. Pendzez looked from the ground to Jefferson, and asked, "Who did you loose?" It was clear that the hybrid loved someone, but was taken away from him.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread