I can hear you in the night, my friends.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Anyone feel free to jump in. I don't think we'll go with a real posting order or anything, and you're free to play as if your character was already informed by Ayegali that this is the place she'd like to establish the tribe.

Ayegali and Vtsi had returned to the very edges of the lands, the place that she had started her journey into this new area, to await the arrival of the others. The two had spent the night there, setting up a cozy little area to keep themselves safe and warm. It was then, that night as she and her companions sat listening, that Ayegali had decided it was the perfect place. She could hear their quiet calls well into the night, soft howls that had settled across the lands, almost haunting her. They were spirits, of that she was certain, but they seemed to mean no harm. This intrigued the raven woman and she stayed awake most of the night, listening to their songs. This was the place that her tribe was meant to be and both Vtsi and her two Spirit Guides seemed to think so as well.

She was in the lands once more, this time to show them off to the rest of the tribe that had already gathered. The majority of the lands were held in by a large barbed wire fence and, though Ayegali wasn't sure how she felt about that, she knew that it could be a form of defense, to ensure the safety of her family. The prey was also abundant, as she had seen for herself, and they seemed content with the way they lived, trapped up inside a certain area. She watched them as the moved through the distance, grazing and romping around. The raven woman was standing just before the fence, watching quietly as she waited for the rest of her family to gather.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread