I can hear you in the night, my friends.
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... -eagle.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">

He had come along slowly, but in time to hear what Ayegali said. Not because he was old (because that was among the last things he was!), but because his mind was still in exploration mode. On his way here, following the others, he had been too busy looking around to keep up. He had been like this since they started traveling, absent, thinking. The red wolf male had understood quickly that Ayegali had decided to stay here, and thus went off turning every rock he could find. Information was always nice, and he had found some of that as well as mapping the area. It made him content, because he knew that some of it would be of value to the tribe. Although, now there was already a new person who would know all of this already. It didn't change a thing; Dawali had still made a contact outside the tribe, and that was valuable in itself.

Silently, his two feet carried him to them, and halted at the back, near the strange-looking newcomer. He would not draw attention to himself; that was not why he had come. Instead, he hoped Ayegali would see that this was his way of supporting the desicion to stay here, otherwise he would not have come. Those who knew him knew that, and most of the tribe knew each other at least as far as that. His older daughter, Asha, had already arrived; no wonder, she had that horse of hers. Her back was to him, but she most likely noticed her presence. Silently he wondered where the youngest daugther had gone off to, but she probably had her reasons for not showing. He would ask her when they settled for the evening.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread