You are the Music in Me
[html]

OoC:

IC:
What in the world was she doing, anyway? At least it wasn’t more wandering, but still, what was she doing? The black female coyote panted heavily; she was doing laps through the streets of Halifax, in Luperci form. She had found out that while she was on two legs she didn’t have the endurance she normally had on four. Garnet had been doing something like a triathlon by alternating between running, push-ups, and crunches. Okay, so maybe there was a chance that she was taking Trinity’s advice, a very small chance. The real question was, why in the world was she doing this on the overgrown yet still hard streets of Halifax?

Garnet Massacre came to a halt and leaned on a building. Saliva dripped off her tongue as she panted heavily, trying to both cool down and catch her breath. Suddenly, she stopped panting and flicked her ears up and around. Silence. ’That’s funny, I could have swore I heard-‘ And then there it was again; a strange noise like nothing the coyote had ever heard before. Intrigued, Garnet walked in the direction of the sound for a while before suddenly it stopped. Could it be some sort of wounded animal, she wondered as she continued to go where she thought the noise had come from.

Suddenly, another sound came to her sharp ears, though this time it was much closer. It wasn’t like the first noise which had been varying and deep, no, this sound was high and light. It reminded Garnet of the wind rushing through trees, though almost prettier. Red eyes picked out someone, or something, moving behind the glass in a human place. Cautiously, the moved toward the shop and opened the door. Inside she spotted a wolf, his back to her, holding something next to his head. The sound came from this object that he was ‘stroking’ with some sort of stick. The other was taller than her, if she was standing next to him she would probably only come up to the middle of his neck, but he definitely out-weighed her. Garnet took a step inside the store and cough softly to alert the other to her presence before she began to speak. ”What is that?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread